We are Budget Inn, Buffalo, NY: your convenient, clean, modern and affordable facilities near Buffalo Niagara Airport and local shopping, bars, restaurants and attractions.
8255 Main Street, Williamsville, NY 14221, United States of America –
Tel. + 1 716 634 6622
Fax +1 716 634 0772
What to do and see:
This Williamsville hotel is right near the airport and just 30 minutes to world-famous Niagara Falls, New York and the Canadian Border to Ontario and Toronto.
- Downtown Buffalo is teeming with indoor and outdoor attractions. The up-and-coming artsy areas of Elmwood Village are great for family strolls.
- The home of the (Buffalo) wing is at the Anchor Bar just shy of downtown. Just call ’em ‘wings’.
- The Erie Canal Harbor affords lake front views and outdoor skating in the winter. The military museum there comes complete with submarine, battleship and aircraft; all are on display year ’round.
- The Downtown area, Erie Canal and the Riverview area are ideal for cycling. A new system for renting the red bikes, installed is ready to roll. You will see them around town
- The nighttime buzz on Chippewa St., the Elmwood Village and Hertel St. beckons to the night owls; bars and dance clubs in Buffalo don´t close until 4am!
- Spaciously beautiful Delaware Park, designed by Frederick Lee Olmsted is a must see in the spring, summer and fall. In the winter it turns into a wonderland of snow and ice. The kids will love the Zoo and the workout areas and basketball courts where pick-up games welcome walk-ons.
All in all, the Buffalo Niagara region offers too much to enjoy in one visit. When you do return, we will be here to offer you a comfy bed, hot coffee and a warm family welcome!
Please click button to book, or check availability!
All rooms include:
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Flat-screen TV
- Coffee machine
- Soap & shampoo
We look forward to seeing you soon!
Contact us now!